The organizers of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG 2015) invite proposals for special sessions and panels to be held during the main conference, which is scheduled for May 4-8, 2015 in Ljubljana Slovenia.
Proposals may be submitted on any topic of interest as long as it falls into the broader area of face, facial expression or gesture recognition. We especially encourage proposals that relate to »Recent challenges in face and gesture recognition« and interdisciplinary topics that bring new perspectives to the FG community. Proposers should have a strong record in the proposed field.
Proposals should be submitted to the special session and panel chairs with the subject field: »FG 2015 Proposal: [title of session]«. A proposal should include the following information:
- The title of the proposed special session
- A brief description of the topic and how it stands apart from the regular sessions
- Contact information and CV of the organizers
- A list of possible contributors/panelists
Paper preparation and review
Special session papers will be included in the conference proceedings and will be reviewed along with the regular papers of the conference. Papers submitted to a Special session should describe original work not under review elsewhere and should follow the general FG submission guidelines.
- Special session proposals due: September 12th, 2014 (deadline extended)
- Special session proposal notification: September 19th, 2014
- Special session papers due: November 17th, 2014
- Panel proposals due: January 27th, 2015
- Panel proposal notification: February 2nd, 2015