The reviewing process for FG2015 will be “double blind”, and so the submitted version of the paper should be appropriately anonymized to not reveal the authors or authors’ institutions.
- Anonymize the title page.
- Do not list author names, affiliations, email addresses, etc.
- Name your files with care and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
- Remove personal acknowledgments.
- In the bibliography, do fully list your related published work, but anonymize your citations of the works. For example, reference your work as:
9. A. Smith and B. Jones, “Great paper,” 2010.
in the bibliography. When citing the work in the text, instead of:
Our previous work  showed that…
The work of Smith and Jones  showed that…