The demo submission (proposal) instructions are available for reference from here.
Instructions for accepted demos
Demo presenters that would like to have their one-page descriptions included in the FG2015 proceedings should follow the steps outlined below:
- Prepare your one-page demo description using the camera ready FG2015 paper templates available from here (LINK). Please note that the maximum allowed description is one page. Descriptions longer than one page will not be included in the proceedings.
- Upload your description in PDF format to the FG2015 CMT (if you haven’t done so already)
- Log into the CMT system
- Select the “Demo” track
- Upload your description by February 27th 2015, 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- The Demo chairs will review the formatting and request a camera ready version of your descirption together with the corresponding copyright form
- Make sure your one-page description is IEEE Xplore compliant – use the PDF eXpress validator (link). The conference ID is 33506xp.
- Login to your FG2015 CMT account
- Create and submit the IEEE Copyright File (instructions)
- Upload your demo description and copyright file by March 3rd 2015, 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Upload your description to CMT: 27 February 2015
- Upload camera-ready description and copyright: 3 March 2015